Food processing companies and meat packers...moisture in a given product is inevitable, but c'mon do you arseholes think you are fooling anybody by selling a product literally awash in slime or bloody water? Do you arseholes think we will quit buying a better quality product if it is priced a little higher because you haven't boosted the net weight with liquid slime?
I opened a can of kidney beans yesterday, "S&W since 1896", 60% beans, 40% liquid slime. The liquid slime is not conducive to a 3 bean salad, so it's waste down the sink.

It's absolutely criminal, the loopholes in 'Country of Origin Labeling laws', COOL, permit foreign grown products to be included in processed foods sold here. Take a package of frozen stir fry veggies, the veggies can be foreign produced (they are, I bought a package of Birdseye stir fry the other day and researched it), but because they are blanched, then flash frozen and packaged, they are not required to label them as foreign. Birdseye in little tiny print admitted that some of the ingredients may have come from China.
F...king politicians will take money from any lobbyist for any thing.

Well this is a fine pickle we're in, should'a listened to Joe McCarthy and George Orwell I guess.