I think it's somewhat comical how people react to new products these days. When the new Garmin came out guys started dumping their Labradars for three or four hundred bucks almost immediately as though they are too inconvenient and ungainly to use on the bench anymore. I waited several years to get a Labradar, but bought mine a just a bit too soon and paid close to full price, IIRC. Whatever.

I think back to the middle 70s when microwave ovens were a new thing. The first time I used one was at the snack bar (in Navy speak, it's "the gedunk") in the building where my "A" School was at NAS Memphis. I bought a frozen or refrigerated chili dog and stuck it in that newfangled contraption, and had a nice hot snack about a minute later. I thought that was pretty cool. It wasn't very long at all before I'd find myself standing on front of the microwave oven tapping my foot and murmuring "come on, you pokey-assed sunovabitch, get done already!"

We humans are funny critters.

Don't be the darkness.

America will perish while those who should be standing guard are satisfying their lusts.