I agree with you John, I don’t think they’ll surrender or at least they won’t call it a surrender, they’ll refer to it as a “peace agreement” or a “truce” or a “negotiated settlement” or whatever bullshit they think they’ll be able to use so they can sell their failure as a success.

Ukraine won’t surrender nor do they need to surrender, Kyiv was a feint as Russia was trying to force the little Zit Zelensky into exile and replacing him with a Kremlin favored successor, it was an unsuccessful feint not a failure to capture territory. Not only did Putin try to oust the Zit which was essentially meant to replace our meddling and corruption in Ukraine but from a intelligence standpoint I’m sure that Putin was evaluating and gathering valuable intelligence regarding our reaction and Europe’s reaction to his special military operation….there’s much information one can glean from the reaction to the SMO.

I don’t know whether it was a “failure” but he did fail to get the Zit to run which was a small “Ukrainian victory” in the propaganda war. If we were to take the assertion that Putin wanted to capture Kyiv seriously then we should look at the cities in Ukraine that Putin wanted versus the cities he didn’t want. If Russia wanted Kyiv they sure had a funny way of executing the war since they never mounted an assault. They sent some inaccurate missiles (supposedly 😂) into apartment buildings but anyone with 2 neurons bumping around upstairs knows that what Russia did at the outset of this 2022 SMO can hardly be called an assault to capture Kyiv. Russia is not concerned with innocent civilians dying anymore than Ukraine is so if Russia wanted to really capture Kyiv it would NOT look like it currently does, it’d look more like Bakhmut.

Russia took the territory they set out to take and then they dug in and fortified it, they’ve settled in for a long winter’s nap so no matter how many waves of human suckers Ukraine sends to the meat grinder they’re no closer now to routing the Russians than they were at the start.

If we take the money, 100’s of billions of dollars and the military hardware out of the equation and just pretend that it was justified while everything else remains the same I guarandamntee that Zelensky would have negotiated a truce but WE won’t let him. Our government and the corrupt non-elected cabal have alterior motives and no empathy, no sympathy and NO SOUL.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~