If I’m in that situation and I’m facing certain death by getting trampled and gored by a wounded Cape Buffalo or my “buddy” makes a lifesaving shot with me down range, a shot which violates 1 of the Boy Scouts Ten Commandments of firearm safety, I’d want my “buddy” sending ACCURATE rounds on target.

There are times when despite doing everything right where everything goes wrong. It’s times like these that separate the wheat from the chaff….the “rules” go out the window and one’s primal instincts to survive kick in.

The shooter in the video was obviously in a very high stress, life threatening situation which is when our “Fight or Flight” reflex kicks in. Thankfully the shooter chose to fight rather than take flight but in a fight response you can only use the tools immediately available to “fight”. The shooter “fought” the buffalo the best way he knew how and in that moment he didn’t have the luxury of a safety checklist or the time to wait until everything was perfect so he made a command decision to act!

Thankfully there are still some MEN who are capable of controlling their fear and emotions and are capable and confident enough to act quickly and decisively!

Unless a person has experience with extremely high stress situations that require an immediate and competent reaction to unforeseen emergencies without “thinking” they’ll NEVER understand. If that was me in that video (first I’d lose a good 50 pounds) I would hope and pray that my partner took the shot and second I’d hope and pray that my partner put the bullet through the buffalo and not me. 😀. If I were the guy with the gun I’d do what the shooter in the video did and there again I would hope and pray that my aimwas true.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~