Another situation I worry about is dogs attacking a kid. We had pitbulls running the neighborhood a few years ago…..

I’m a neverdoneit dangerous game guy 100%. But as to emergency situations with an attack in progress I’m pretty sure I could perform and not run. I’ve thought through various scenarios planning my options for assisting anyone under a pit bull, maybe a black bear, maybe just feral dogs, maybe a family member in a beat down. For the 4 legged threats if attacking a downed person I’ve thought a close up pelvis shot would be the first round target PROBABLY. Then shoot it a while longer when/if it turns until safely dead. Anyway that’s the plan for the threats I might face in my geography.

But a 500+ lb bear or something huge like the video shows I see no option but for those armed to take whatever shot their mental readiness tells them is as good as it will get. In any life threatening situation it should be obvious having those around you armed is about as important as being armed yourself.

“When Tyranny becomes Law, Rebellion becomes Duty”

Colossians 3:17 (New King James Version)
"And whatever you do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through Him."