I would say that was just instinctive shooting. I would be shocked if he ever saw his front sight. (Probably a lot of luck too)

The issue with couch riders is they don't know what they don't know. First let's state some facts. Yes a majority of police officers are terrible shots, just like a majority of everyone else. Yes a fraction of police training is involving firearms. Police need to know how to investigate a myriad of crimes all of which happen more than shooting someone, therefore training is skewed. Should police take the initiative to train on their own? Yes. Some do. Most don't. Do you spend time and money practicing for your job in your free time? I didn't think so.

Now onto more facts. Most officer involved shootings take place with handguns. Handguns cartridges, no matter the headstamp, poke holes. They don't have the velocity to create terminal wounding like rifle rounds. So even if you hit someone, unless it's a cns hit, you'll probably need to keep shooting them, as incapacitating takes time (loss of oxygenated blood from body, sucking chest wound, etc).

Now let the couch riders start b itchin

Last edited by Jackson_Handy; 02/20/24.