Originally Posted by BigDave39355
Was in the seveierville exit 407 store a few days ago…

Hol.e.chit

Traffic to get in. Traffic to get out.

Got my jerky and brisket sammich and rolled out.

Yeah I was in that same place back in December twice... once east bound and once west bound. Visited family back home in Virginia and then up to New England and then back down to West Virginia, stopped there both times. Paid $2.26 a gallon for fuel on the way south to I 40, which I took all the way across country to Kingman AZ, and then up US 95 toward southern Oregon. Cheapest place I got fuel on the entire trip ( 10,000 miles). Most expensive fuel I paid for was when I left southern Oregon and when I filled up after returning home to southern Oregon.

I stopped at 2 other Bucees on I 40, in Crossville TN and one in Oklahoma. Had a pulled pork Sandwich at all 6 stops.

And went in and enjoyed their clean restroom stalls. Biggest bathrooms I've ever been in... Plenty of gas pumps and plenty of toilets... smile

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez