Originally Posted by gunchamp
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
Putin pretty much proved that the Soviet, er, Russian military is a paper tiger. He can huff and puff all he wants to, but Russia is NOT the USSR, and has a very limited ability to wage war.
So many folks here worship that murdering commie SOB though, and fawningly hug every word he utters.
Not wanting our children to die in a war that literally should never have happened doesnt make one a putin supporter. We have zero f ucking business doing what we are doing. And russia had more nukes than us. Do you honestly think he will allow russia to fall to nato without launching? F ucks sake
Well said. Napolean and Hitler found out the hard way just how hard the Russian people will fight to repel all who invade. Throw in a good Russian winter and you have the perfect recipe for defeat.

My suggestion is to stay out of the war and set up a tough line with Poland. The Poles hate the Russians and with good reason. Yes, i know what Stalin did to the ukranians and I know their beef. If they hate the Russians that bad maybe they need to do a gorilla war with the Russians AFTER they complete the invasion of Ukraine. Joe Biden and the democRATs have gotten us into another fine mess.

kwg

Last edited by kwg020; 03/02/24.

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.