Originally Posted by ribka
cowardly poosies never serve in combat

Russia has seized so much territory the past month they're running out of flags while Ukronazis are running out of ammo and arty rounds

The Us should invade the goat herding nation of Afghanistan again get humiliated and leave behind another 100 in weapons to terrorist groups. lol

Originally Posted by 12344mag
Originally Posted by jetjockey
We don’t have to put a single boot on the ground. We simply arm the Ukrainians and give them what they need, and then create air superiority for them. It’s really that simple. Like I said, do it now or do it later, Putin won’t stop. Beating him now saves a lot of lives from having to beat him later once China begins to believe Russia can actually win something, and starts supporting him. Remember, allies don’t like allies that easily get their azzes handed to them. Weak allies are not good allies, so we need to show the world how weak Putins army is.

So you're still not willing to go to Ukraine.....

Put your money where your mouth is! Pack your schit up, leave your wife and kids and go kill some Ruskies!

You're a fuqking Coward and everyone knows it!

My god, you literally can’t read can you. I NEVER said to put a single US boot on the ground in Ukraine. What I said was give them the tools they need, and then provide aerial support with our jets and long range bombs. Russia’s military is a mess, and they suck. They can’t even operate their carrier, they’ve lost several ships because they don’t know how to defend them, and their fighters make it back to base using GPS’s on cell phones. Let’s give the Ukrainians what then need, bomb the [bleep] out of the Ruskies, and send them back across the boarder. Thats how you beat a bully.

Ukraine needs pilots you get your worthless ass over there and bomb the fuqk out of them Ruskies.

You have a skill set they could use!

But in the end we all know you won't because your a keyboard Coward, tried and true.

Hell, well take up a donation and fund your bombing expedition!

Yet again we know we won't have to.......

I missed my window to sign up for that job, but I tried. Seems at the time the Air Force and Navy didn’t like pilots with 20/250 vision. But if the chit hits the fan and our country asked, I’d gladly go do it.

Lol,

He's gonna be the first to go Boyz!!

But not to Ukraine, send someone else's kid, mines safe.......