Originally Posted by Calvin
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Originally Posted by Calvin
This is a really simple one.

He ran in ‘16 on a wall. That was one of his main campaign promises other than repealing and replacing Obama Care. Some wall was built at a great expense, but not enough to make any difference.

You can make all the excuses you want, but you don’t run on something you can’t deliver without pissing people off when you don’t deliver. Ann happens to be one of those people.

Not sure why that’s so hard to understand.

Next big one for Trump was him saying he would end the Russia/Ukraine war on day 1. I hope he delivers.

What is it you people can't understand? You just can't understand that he couldn't do it on his own. With traitors in Congress, the Courts AND the Army, there's no way he could get that entire wall built. Stop lying and read my post above AND read the links in it. THAT'S THE WAY IT HAPPENED! Get it through your thick skulls. You sound like a bunch of Trump haters with selective memory.

He could have and would have delivered if it weren't for all the logs thrown in front of him. Get it through your thick anti Trump skulls. You fugkers ignore anything that doesn't go along with your anti Trump agenda.

Why so triggered by the fact that Trump promised a wall in ‘16 and couldn’t deliver?

I'm not triggered. You have obviously decided to remain uninformed and you didn't read my post above with the links embedded in it that are the truth. What you are posting is not. READ THOSE LINKS!

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH