Originally Posted by Calvin
Originally Posted by flintlocke
Whatever opinion you may hold for Ann Coulter, she is not wrong on immigration issues. On immigration she is further to the right than anybody in the Rep party. I implore you to read her book, 'Adios America'.
Before you explode on me, I am a Trump supporter from the get go. A supporter is different from a blind worshiper. For a few practical reasons, Trump failed to secure a wall as he promised. I can live with the unfulfilled promise, regretfully...apparently Ann can't...doesn't mean her message is wrong. She claimed long before Trump, that a flood of brown people, who have proved beyond any doubt, by history, that they are unable to govern themselves in their parent countries, and they, in sufficient numbers will drag our country down to their level. I ask you to tamp down the emotion, understand her message, and try and separate the message from the messenger.
To pretend that Trump did not let his mouth overload his ability to deliver, is pretending the emperor has clothes when clearly he is buck ass naked. We should still support him, clothes or not...but also we should listen to warnings of impending dangers like uncontrolled illegal entry.

Yes.

Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
A US President doesn't require congress to defend the nation from invasion, to include the building of whatever structures he deems necessary. He merely had to order the military to build it.

And yes

Do either of you understand how long it can take to take or condemn privately owned real estate ?
Do you[honestly] believe that the .GOV just shows up one day with equipment and materials to build said wall on your property?

Wow is all I have here.

FJB & FJT