Originally Posted by Calvin
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Originally Posted by Calvin
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
My support for Trump is largely based on the fact that he's hated by all the right people.

My initial support for Trump was he promised a wall and to repeal and replace Obamacare. Neither of which happened once he/we got a dose of reality. I listened to a podcast with Vivek on this very issue (can’t remember which one) and Vivek was spot on.

I actually posted on here before all the bandwagon hero worshippers showed up that Trump would be an expert at appointing the correct people to cabinet positions. That didn’t age well.

Now my support or Trump is based the hope that he will protect the 2a, stay out of my way for four years, keep us out of wars, get energy down, protect our investments in real estate, clip the wings of many government agencies/regulations, a strong military, and yes a wall/secure border.

But, according to the campfire braintrust a wall is/was impossible.

Read the fugking links I posted!!!!!

I did, before you even posted them. You aren’t the only person with Google.

Trump failed to deliver on what he campaigned on. He didn’t campaign on “trying to build a border wall”. He said it was going to happen, and it didn’t.

If he gets another four years let’s see if he can actually follow through this time.

Your defense of Trump is that it wasn’t his fault. Well, don’t campaign on things can’t deliver.

READ THE FUGKING LINKS I POSTED!!! YOU BRAINWASHED 5TH COLIMN DOLT!!!

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH