Originally Posted by BCBH
Originally Posted by jackmountain
I’m sure there’s lines of white Americans lining up to work on the slaughter floor ankle deep in chicken [bleep], blood and guts 8 hrs a day 6 days a week for $20/hr….
If corporate farming was demolished and returned to pre-1960s laws (this is when small farms were starting to be killed off, actually just repeal everything from the 1960s) and put the food supply back into the hands of the people growing and raising the food it would eliminate a lot of problems. A farmer/rancher is not allowed to butcher and sell his own livestock to the public, that's crazy.

IN about 1968 the State of Iowa changed the standards on selling fresh milk, cream and eggs. It put us put of the milking business. It was either go big or get out. We chose to get out because the capitol investment was going to be huge. The 2 creameries that were in town closed down and the best we could of done is sell cream by the quart jar if no one ratted us out.

Our own State government did that to us. I'm sure the Fed's had something to do with it. I see Pennsylvania is chasing after the Amish for doing the same thing.

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.