Originally Posted by local_dirt
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Those cheering this on will have to explain themselves to the Lord one day.

I’ve thought that exact same thing when it comes to those who support the terrorist regime of a fake “country” like “Palestine” who intentionally murdered innocent civilians including children on October 7! If you attack me and my family then prepare for an overwhelming response. I’m not a fan of Israel in the slightest but I’m an even bigger hater of raghead dipshits who’ve sworn to eliminate anyone who is not muslim. They had their 2 state solution until they decided to destroy it on October 7. War is ugly business something that they didn’t consider before they instigated their chickenshit tactics in October.

They’re still holding innocent hostages are they not? How can ANYONE defend that? Where are the “Palestinian” allies?….answer, they have NONE!

Everyone has the right to self defense….even the Jews!

Hamas doesn't want a two state peaceful solution. I support Israel's eradication of those murderers and rapists. They should have been gone long ago.

As usual we’re in agreement. I find it incredibly disingenuous for ANYONE to cry for a timeout or to bitch about it being unfair! If the animals in hamas used their sub 70 IQ BEFORE they attacked, raped, tortured, murdered and mutilated children, infants, elderly and innocent civilians then NONE of this would have happened. Hamas doesn’t care about living peacefully….in fact they don’t know what the meaning of PEACE is, they live with a seething hatred of everyone! Those “innocent” women are the ones who raised their boys into a culture of hatred and violence. Those “innocent” boys are being bred for cannon fodder in their desire for jihad.

When I was young I remember watching them protest in huge numbers in the streets of the sh.ithole they live in and I wondered then why we didn’t drop a couple bombs and eliminate the whole thing. Those “innocent” children in “Palestine” that were my age back then are the ones they’re having to fight now. Nothing has changed and nothing will ever change when you’re dealing with such a deeply inbred hatred of humanity. There’s a reason why Jordan or Egypt or Syria won’t lift a finger to help those animals!

Israel should completely destroy them once and for all!

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~