Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Those cheering this on will have to explain themselves to the Lord one day.

It's a bitch when you bring war upon yourselves.

I’m of the opinion that you don’t put money on credit card to pay for family members too lazy to work for their own existence and habits whether good or bad. Zero foreign aid anywhere, ever for any reason if it has to be borrowed. They will hate us for FREE. We don’t have to pay them.

So Hamas turds getting lit up by AEDs, Drones or Battleships is of zero importance to me. Y’all remember that Florida Politician asked about twenty years ago about I handed interrogation (torture is ok with you]. He answered something to the effect...if it saves one American Life, then I my advice is that red is positive and black is negative...light them up.

That’s my stance as well. Not one of our young men or women is worth a village of those people to me.

Hamas started some sheet and reaped the whirlwind. All of the money sent to them over the last 40 years enriched the Elites on our side with kickbacks and the leadership over their. Breaking us on the wheel of taxation while making the jihad types larger and larger.

Originally Posted By: slumlord

people that text all day get on my nerves

just knowing that people are out there with that ability,....just makes me wanna punch myself in the balls