Originally Posted by Hastings
Originally Posted by local_dirt
I used to work with this guy who would angrily blurt out "Palestine" when someone would ask him where he was from. By his features, it was obvious he was middle eastern. If the person asking the question asked a second time or said "where?", he'd angrilysay Lebanon.

He was one of these pukes that were always trying to convince you that 9/11 was fake, and there were no muslims dancing in the street in New Jersey after it..

English was perfect. Wouldn't trust that bastard any further than I could throw him. One of the most paranoid people i've ever met in my life.
Every Palestinian I've ever talked to would tell me he was from Jerusalem if he was Israeli Arab. They will not say they are from Israel nor admit there is even an Israel.

Jordan and Lebanon are the two most common claims. I've grown up with and worked with a couple zillion. And jews. And red heads. Even a Baptist once. No one ever used the term Palestine until the past 10-20 years. No one identified with Palestine growing up. None. Its all been managed for effect.

Originally Posted by Archerhunter

Quit giving in inch by inch then looking back to lament the mile behind ya and wonder how to preserve those few feet left in front of ya. They'll never stop until they're stopped. That's a fact.