Originally Posted by AcesNeights
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Those cheering this on will have to explain themselves to the Lord one day.

I’ve thought that exact same thing when it comes to those who support the terrorist regime of a fake “country” like “Palestine” who intentionally murdered innocent civilians including children on October 7! If you attack me and my family then prepare for an overwhelming response. I’m not a fan of Israel in the slightest but I’m an even bigger hater of raghead dipshits who’ve sworn to eliminate anyone who is not muslim. They had their 2 state solution until they decided to destroy it on October 7. War is ugly business something that they didn’t consider before they instigated their chickenshit tactics in October.

They’re still holding innocent hostages are they not? How can ANYONE defend that? Where are the “Palestinian” allies?….answer, they have NONE!

Everyone has the right to self defense….even the Jews!

I used to work with this guy who would angrily blurt out "Palestine" when someone would ask him where he was from. By his features, it was obvious he was middle eastern. If the person asking the question asked a second time or said "where?", he'd angrilysay Lebanon.

He was one of these pukes that were always trying to convince you that 9/11 was fake, and there were no muslims dancing in the street in New Jersey after it..

English was perfect. Wouldn't trust that bastard any further than I could throw him. One of the most paranoid people i've ever met in my life.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH