I've had 2 done by MRC, both with MRC barrels. The actions are unfinished (basically very rough) under the line of the stock, but that didn't really bother me. They were so-so smooth...one feed rail had a rough spot on it that was easy to smooth. They both feed great. They are on the heavy side.

First is a 30-06 that comes in at 8lb 2oz scoped. I've only shot it a little with light reloads for another rifle. It grouped them at .75. It's been sent off to lighten a little, flute, and cerakote. I'm going with a blind mag on it to help lighten it a little as well. I'd like to see it around 7 1/2 lbs.....hopefully it can lose the 10 oz's.
1. MRC Action
2. 22" MRC #2
3. Talley LW lows (2oz's)
4. 2.5-8x36 scope
5. McMillian Supergrade using Edge tech (24 oz)

Second is a .375 Ruger that comes in at 8lb 13 oz scoped. I've only shot one group with the factory 270 grain factory ammo out of it after the scope was set. The first 2 where stacked on top of each other. The last one barely missed touching the first 2. The weight is just right on this one. I may have it cerakoted one day. The only down side is it only holds 2 down with the fat .375's.....
1. MRC Action
2. 22" MRC #4
3. Talley LW lows
4. 1.75-6x32 scope
5. McMillian Supergrade Swirl (70% dark tan, 30% black)

[Linked Image]

Last edited by JCMCUBIC; 03/11/08.