Originally Posted by Jeff_O
Talking about someone's else's first-hand experience is perfectly reasonable, as long as it's disclosed for what it is. That allows people to weigh it appropriately

Are you serious? Dogzapper didn't even get to decide how to present it so that it makes sense, or whether he wants it to be public info. Why didn't YOU weigh it appropriately and realize that it was predictably going to draw fire since it doesn't make sense to say that the 175gr 7mm is junk when the 180gr 30cal partition is a proven elk slayer? (I'd be astounded if DZ believes that anyway!)

As long as you are OK putting words in Dogzapper's mouth that have since been disputed by some experienced people here, go for it. It is highly likely that you failed to comprehend his meaning. I'm sure he is too nice of a guy to tell you to knock it off, but I think you owe him an apology.

I'm baffled! Why would you even give advice at all on a thread where you have never used the cartridge or killed the game asked about? We need to get back to the old "Experince trumps all" rule here. The whole problem never happens if you stick to your own experience, does it? Try it some time!