No problem! Enjoy it while it lasts! Mt primary bass holes are Sam Rayburn and Toledo Bend resovoirs. They are big, old lakes, filled in the sixties. At first they were full of thick timber and the fishing was awesome. Now very little "hard" structure exists, other than the occasional cypress or cedar tree. Various vegetation grows though, to the surface in a lot of places. The deepest point on either lake is only around 110 feet (river channels) and the majority is much shallower. The only "bank" fishing we get is during the spawn, so we make the best of it while we can. Toledo, at 181,600 acres of relatively shallow, weedy water they can be pretty evasive! Rayburn is about two thirds that size. I agree with the braided line also, and only have one reel loaded with mono these days. It's for those chunk and reel lures in open water. My secret (hah) weapon is a light spinning outfit loaded with 10lb braid (about 2 pound diameter) with flourocarbon leader. It'll chuck a 5", (unweighted) Senko fifty yards! It cuts through weeds better than mono too. Thanks for the reports! I have a tourneyment Tuesday and will do the same. (If I can place in the top ten, I'll be happy, 'cause it is a "progessive" tournament, where the over all yearly results (10 tournaments) get the "big" prize. (Mostly bragging rights) smile

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.