Thats pretty too! I just got back from Rayburn. What a great day to bass fish yesterday! We pre-fished Tuesday, and didn't find a fish until dusk! As a last resort. I checked a small island, out in the middle of the lake, where the first two cast caught a 3 and 4 pound fish. We caught one wore dink, then left them for Wed morning. The wind was from a different direction, so dawn found us a the other side of the island, that slopes off gently and is surrounded by hydrilla. Small fish were eating shad in about 1.5 feet of water, and we had our 5 fish limit of "keepers" in about an hour and a half. We landed about twenty fish, but none bigger than three pounds. I lost four fish that we SAW bigger than that, including one right at boatside which was the biggest bass I've every seen in the wild! I hooked it on a watermelon/red/black senko in about 6 feet of water. over the weeds, and I knew it was a big fish as soon as I set the hook. It ran sideways about 15 yards, then turned and took about twenty feet of drag. He turned and ran past the boat, then jumped about 10 feet from the boat with that classic head shake, throwing the worm. (Yes I had my rod tip down.) I hesitate to guess the weight, but it looked a yard long! Same tackle, hook, line and sinker that I always use. I don't think I've lost a single fish this year until yesterday. Oh well, it was a great day on the water and we still came in 5th. We were lucky. But the fish were just luckier.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.