Wow! A lot to do about nothing, the arrogance is outstanding at any rate...How one carrys a gun is his business as long as its safe, and I can certainly carry a rifle in African fashion without pointing it at anyone, if you cannot then you can't chew gum and walk....At least I know where the muzzle IS!!! Also you should take the depth factor of the camera in consideration, it does not show angles very well...

During the course of a hunt I will carry my gun in various ways, because if you really hunt and walk a lot of miles you pretty much have to keep changing around to keep from soreing up...

A sling is an abomination of the city dweller...I have seen more game lost by folks fumbling with a sling and not being prepared for that window of opertunity...A sling will also wear you out in the neck and shoulders...When I hunt I am ready for the shot..

As to PHs shooting iron sights, whats the problem there, I shoot iron sights more than scopes on dangerous game..I was raised on iron sights and can shoot them better than I can a scope up to 100 yards when shooting off hand..Try it you might be surprised how accurate they are if you learn to shoot. Scopes are better beyond 200 yards for me, no doubt about that.

I just think there is a lot of folks without much practical experience makeing comments about things they have no real on the ground knowledge about, at least it seems that way...

I keep my horse tied out back, so I can make a quick get away and I probably should make a run for it now! smile