My point is that everyday you bitch about the border, i figured if someone bitches about something day in and day out, they don't like it. That's why i suggested moving away.

Oh by the way, i can grow greenbeans and peppers here too.

What is it that you think that LE should do? Do you think that individual officers should start shooting Mexicans on sight throughout the US?

That'll go along way to solve the problem, when all the cops are locked up in prison serving murder sentences

Well actually I have been at greg's place, where he grows those chille's. No, there is no MOVE AWAY, it's a nice place. My family has been in arizona since the 1800's, and there is no MOVE AWAY. I, like others, including some of the posters on this thread, have personal lives and family interwoven with mexico. What sometimes people don't get, it isn't the mexican people that aggravates us, it's the U.S. and Mexican government policies that allow and condone an impossible situation where people on both sides of the border are being harmed. If anybody doesn't think it's a war zone, try camping along the border for a few days, and see if you have a story to tell if you come back.
Life is cheap in mexico, and that translates into problems in arizona. Most of the violence by the way, is mexican on mexican.
Such as the three people that were capped in the head by coyotes a year or so ago, near where I intend on dove hunting in a few weeks. It is just so odd to plan on camping out near a water hole in the desert, to pop a few dove, and have to worry about perimeter guards. As to that area around sierra vista, it is one of my favorite places in arizona, and I only wish that I had the money to get a little place down there. As to the law enforcement agencies along the border, a couple of years ago I was talking to a 27 year veteran of the F.B.I. His comment to my face was his opinion that about 60% or higher of the border law enforcement agencies were dirty. Drug money buys alot

THE BIRTH PLACE OF GERONIMO