Originally Posted by ebd10
I haven't seen too many US agencies that if you hurt or kill one of their fellow LEO's, those LEO's are going to turnover every rock or whatever to find those who commited the crime. This same concept has been tried by black & hispanic gangs, who deal in money, drugs, guns etc. It hasn't been a problem in the US yet.

There are people with gang affiliations in the military and various police departments. Where do you suppose their loyalties lie? Cops are people too. Wave enough money in their face and they take it. People behind the badge have been drug runners, hitmen, drug dealers, guards for drug dealers, thieves, armed robbers, rapists, pedophiles, and every other type of scum on the earth. In other words, YOU are US. WE are YOU. That means that cops, lawyers, judges, and politicians (duh) can be corrupted. Corrupt enough of them and you have a situation like Chicago. In Daleyland, the cops can get away with anything.

In the 21st century, the most effective self-defense tool against tyranny is a video camera. I wonder how soon it will be before laws are passed against people filming "the authorities?"

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Granted these acts happen, but there not the majority. I don't have facts and figures in front of me, to back this up. If i follow Crossfire's, the sky is falling theory in Mex. this is a majority of LEO's who are on the take versus it's a minority or less in the US. As was stated LE catches themselves regarding criminal activity via camera.

I've personally witnessed an investigation of an LEO in an agency, who was snitching off the druggies, as to our operations. He was prosecuted and decommissioned by the state.

My employer could conduct secret squirrel investigations on me, he has all the info. required to do it, names of family and friends, bank accounts etc. and the personnel to put me under surveilance 24/7 365, as do most LE agencies. This is no different then conducting security checks on military personnel.

What would be your answer to insure that LEO's don't go to the dark side?