The rather dismissive and cavalier way the Hatch Act violations were dealt with may be coming back to haunt this primary,......

.....the "County Attorney" has been the subject of a recent re-call himself,.....he's "Catch and release , to the bone.

There's some other stuff goin' on that I'm not "In the Loop" about ( don' want to be, either )

An AWFUL lot of higher ranking / senior folks in that dept have bailed, ...in the last 4-5 weeks......that's odd,....no

All in all, and however it plays,......Bill Cloud's efforts will resonate, wew have NEVER had this much Sunlight and fresh air shine on / blow through that office,....and subsequent improvements, in the overall sense, are sure to ensue.

Remarkably, the voting block that went for Dever lives in Sierra Vista,.....under the protection and sService of it's own EXCELLENT PD.

There are 700 registered voters in my precinct,.....we're lucky to see 100 turn out and vote.

Sad, that.

GTC

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain