Like i told you, i made the comment to call Larry to screw with you, it must of worked, your still talking about it. I am sorry if it hurt your feelings or caused you any grief.

My Latin American experience is what it is, from 1978 to 1998, it's not as limited as you think. I got to see what built up to where we are, as far as Columbia and other Central American countries. I truly can't go into more detail at this time.

What were your experiences in Central America?? Unless you were with DOD or US GOVT LE, you don't have to worry about a security agreement. You can talk about it.

Like i stated, the people you need to be after are the border state politicians, who've sold you and the other border state citizens out. It's an election year, there's enough border state members on here, if you'll start a collective letter writing or phone calling campaign, you may get some results.

The results may only be to truly identify those border state politicians, who don't care about the issue. Once identified, then steps can be taken to make it known, to the public as to their stand on the issue. You should of started this six months to a year ago.

Don't continue to send the same folks back to DC, who you know in your heart and mind, don't care about the border issue. You've just told them and others, don't worry about the border issue, you can get reelected without it.

If you can't get the border state politicians to care, your not going to be able to get the rest of the house/senate members, on either side of the aisle to care either.