WOW! I cant believe so many guys have 1100's that brake or wont cycle!! I have an 11-87 and shoot it for all my upland, waterfoul and lots of skeet, I shoot it till it "slows down".

True, the 391 will run much longer with no maintance, but if you say you shoot the 1100 better I say buy what you shoot the best.

I shot my 11-87 in sporting clay tournments till the mag tube came loose, this is an issue with Remingtons, I figure the gun had in the area of 150,000 rounds through it, sent it back and it's fine.

My gun will cycle 1 oz loads with no problem and go well over 1000 rounds before slowing down. I have tried 391's and all the others and just shoot the Remington best. And if I neeed to clean the gun once in a while so be it, I shot 75 straight with it yesterday. Small price to pay.

Sure looks like the skeet guys like em wink go to any skeet tournment and see what's in the rack if there shooting 12 ga in the 12 ga event, lot's use 20's.

There not all that bad, but you will need to clean them once in a while.............

It�s a magazine not a clip......

Advice is seldom welcome, and those who need it the most, like it the least.�
- Lord Chesterfield. 1750