Here is the bottom line on all of this. The plunger is in the right spot to eject the case out as low as possible. If it is anymore down, the case goes even further up. The predator also has the longer bottom port. That requires the bolt to be pulled further back which requires the port that much more back if you want to eject a loaded round. On this action for a loaded round to eject it will require a big cut on the port rear to open up the area all the way to the boltface. I will be happy to do this but it will look like hell. Most customers would rather have the port smaller and not worry about ejecting a loaded round.

This was a first run action. Since then we have made a few changes that help the empty eject. We moved the sako into the lug about 5 deg and are now putting in a narrow ejector. All of this was to help in the case from hitting oversize scope knobs, not to just eject. I have sold literally a thousand of these actions and have had but a few people have problems like this.

On this action I have talked with the owner and told him on many occasions to just send it back and I will happily refund his money. A factory Remington action will fit back in the stock or another clone could be used. He has always refused to do this. I am not sure what more I can do.