Great replies. Excellent site. Thanks very much. As I stated I have one WB ultra light now that shoots well. I had a mark V in .300Wby a few years ago that I couldnt get to shoot right. I even had some accurizing work done. It shot Ok but I am pretty picky I guess.

I really dont need any more guns but hey- that's what floats our boats I guess. Always intigued by something new and different. There is a store close to here that has a couple Mato's, Coopers, WB and dakotas. I will check it out and see what catches my fancy. The Dakots really intrique me.

I understand about Dan Cooper and his Obama support. I am a lifelong conservative and have never missed voting in any election-local included. I also support with my wallet. However there was an interesting article in the paper today about the Forest Service plan to allow Plum Creek Timber Co. to pave 900 miles of logging roads in western Montana before Jan. 20 administration change. They want to carve the area up for "McMansions". Obama opposes it.

Here is a quote by him "At a time when Montana's sportsmen are finding it increasingly hard to access lands, it is outrageous that the Bush administration would exacerbate the problem by encouraging prime hunting and fishing lands to be carved up and closed off".

This is why Cooper supports him I believe. I didnt intend for this to become political when I posted but I felt an obligation to answer a couple posts. Back to guns now hopefully.

Thanks again from a card carrying memeber of the Republican party.

Montani Semper Liberi

"Mountaineers Are Always Free"