Thanks heaps, piles, and bunches, Slayer! I knew you had the best in you. Never doubted it for a nanosecond.<P>As for your last ("I think you read into my poist what you wanted to, as I was not trying to attack you in anyway."), I read NOT what I wanted to see in it, but what some of your phrasing too often means. Without impugning your motives � which I couldn't possibly imagine or guess � I sought to point out that attributing pique or offense to someone's reason for his statements is usually a lead-off technique intended to discredit what that person says. Unfortunately, it has become a clich� lead-off on these forums so densely populated with oversensitive giant egos. Sometimes it's justified, but not always. I wasn't accusing you but rather trying to alert you and others to the way that technique comes across. IOW, used as an "argument" technique, it implies that since the person you're answering has spoken out of offense, the logic and soundness of his post are automatically discredited to some extent.<P>... just another reason for extreme caution with the use of clich�s (and many similes too, for that matter). They often convey meanings that you don't intend.<P>It is never my intent to appeal to or criticize the worst that's unfortunately part of all our natures. My basic intent and purpose are to appeal to the best that we're all capable of. In all these forums, there's an unfortunate tendency to (a) "see" the worst in each other, whether intended or not, and (b) to respond from the worst in our nature, not the best, that we're ALL capable of.<P>This is why I especially (and deeply) appreciate your last post. Thanks again!

"Good enough" isn't.

Always take your responsibilities seriously but never yourself.