Just wondering here how many sitting around the campfire has a problem with their weight? I don't mean the ones dealing with 10-15 lbs over but i'm talking 50 lbs and up. Most here know back in November I fell about 10 feet from a ladder and broke my right wing and been having problems since. They finally decided to try a electronic device called a Bone Growth Stimulator, hopefully that will help. Back to the subject, since I was just sitting around here not doing anything I got up the courage to weigh myself. OMG, I couldn't believe it 304lbs on a 6'2" frame, WOW! Got to do something here. I done some thinking on ways to loose the weight and decided it would have to happen from my food intake and not excercise since I vowed not to run again after I got out of the Marine Corps unless my arss was on fire, they run me untill my tongue would get tangled in my trowser blousing straps, so never again if I live thru this. Anyway, as of this morning I weighed in a 216 lbs. a 88 lb. drop and thinking about dropping it on down to 176, my weight when I mustered out of the Corps in 75. Now the biggie is making sure I keep it off, anybody here dealing with that and have any suggestions?

Jim Croce: You don't tug on Superman's cape, spit into the wind ...