Originally Posted by IDMilton
I hope they are nice boots. Since I can't find any info. on- line, I based my decision on your comments and the sale price. I just ordered two pair, one for me in 10.5 and one for a buddy in 9. I called nine stores, I think, before I found them. I really hope they fit. If they are like the old style Cabelas Mt. Hunters, I'll be very happy. I have a pair of those and really like them. After four years in AK they needed resoled badly, and because I didb't condition the leather as I should have, I walked a hole in the right achilles flex point. They were (now they don't get into the hills because of the soles) super comfortable and they held up well for over 150 days in the field, with lots of that time in the rain in sheep and goat country. If these Wapiti boots are that nice, especially for this price, I'll be happy.
As an aside, the Lowa Sheephunters I replaced the Mt. Hunters with have seen three hunting seasons now, but only have 70 or 80 days in them. The right boot,on the inside back, the seam is opening up. Grrr. Since the rest of the boots are still in good shape, I guess I should try and find someone who can fix it.

IDMilton, would be interested in how you think they stack up against the Lowa's & the Mt Hunters after you get them.