One of the guys I talked to said they have about 200 grams insulation though are labeled uninsulated.

I just bought a pair Gander Mountain in Lubbock Tx. they have gone down in price again. I think $59.97 with the tax it was $64.92. They ordered in a 12 low for me. Daughter goes to Tech so will have her go pick them up.

I have a narrow foot, the 13 lows I had sent to me from Wichita, KS. feel litle wide. I'm afraid they may stretch in break in & end up with the sides touching in the middle no more room to pull laces tighter. They said they would take back the 13's from Wichita if the 12 fit better when I get down there to visit. May just keep both. Chris was Great help there in Lubbock (806) 785-1591.

I just wonder what other 3 Rivers products they have on sale? Should have asked.

Sig

Never approach a bull from the front, a horse from the rear or a fool from any direction. - Billy the Kid.

Democracy is two wolves & a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote.
- Benjamin Franklin