My father had a PhD. in psychology, and if I learned one thing from him, it's when people exhibit disruptive behavior in a public forum, there are usually underlying circumstances that cause the person to behave in such a way. I would tend to think that larry exhibits classic symptoms of a personality disorder, probably stemming from his lack of control in his own life, so therefore he attempts to gain some measure of control any way possible, such as by disrupting a forum on the internet.

Think how pathetic your life would have to be, to force you to behave in such a manner. I would hazard a guess that in his world, his wife wears the pants in the family, and he is pretty much under her thumb. I would make this observation based on all the manly bravado that is contained in larry's posts. Obviously, he is insecure about his manhood, as he is constantly trying to prove it to others here on this board.

If you observe his posts, you will see a pattern, where he throws out a reasonable sounding statement, and then includes some short remark intended to incite a measured response. This is done soley to gain attention and gives a feeling of control when he receives the desired response (I believe T.Lee can attest to this). It's very similar to the person who smears excrement on the walls of the public bathrooms to hear people complain of the filth. This forum is larry's sh**house walls.

So when you see larrys posts, instead of getting angry and replying, have a little sympathy for the guy. Be glad that your life is not so miserable that you have to resort to some pathetic grab at attention.