Really - my last post---

I have never asked for a pat on the back- the only time I refrenced said job was when YOU called me a freerider or when said information had some bearing on the topic at hand.

I don't claim to be enlisted I AM - unlike you sir- I understand the meaning of service to a community - you haven't provided one here - except for the people who make blood pressure meds.

Service isn't about doing something for the accolades - its about doing a job for a greater cause. I didn't join the Navy to get a row full of medals or to have the rest of the country kiss my butt for the rest of my life- I did it because I want to be able to look my son in the eye when he asks about the current world situation. My family has a military history that goes back to the end of the Civil War- some pretty horendous hardships were had by all- but they never complained - I am not complaining about my service - you try raising a family on 60-70 hrs a week and 1400 a month I would bet yoyur post count would be round 5k by now asking us to tell you you are the best we ever saw and that unless we were just like you we are freeriders. I am not complaining- just asking you to look yourself in the mirror and ask just what you have done to make your situation better - here or in the USA? Or when it was the last time you did something for the good of it and not so people you never met over the internet will bow down and kiss your feet?

I'm done!

Me