Well, I neither drink nor dance. OK, I lied. In fact, sometimes I drink while I'm dancing, so that's really bad. Anyway, for you guys who really like beer, I suggest you try homebrewing. It is so fascinating, and fun, and to drink the ones you loaded youself...its fab.

The neat thing, too, is you learn a lot about beer, when you delve into it. Now, you may not care if you think Lite and PBR, or Falstaff or the "water" beers is all you want out of life.

I'm very pleased to see so many Leinenkugel enthusiasts. That stuff is excellent for a production beer. That is all I've been buying lately (brewery is shut down). A few of the Canadian brands are excellent. Leinie Red is a much better every day beer than I deserve. Pour it into a frozen mug, most choice. (I like to use it at room temp)

The exotic Euro brands are widely available now. The trappist offering, arguably one of the first commercially produced beers, is amazing. It is bottle conditioned, meaning that it gains its carbonation naturally, after its bottled, by adding a bit of sugar at the end to kick the yeast into producing the alky and CO2. You will see a bit of sediment at the bottom as evidence of the process.

If you want to try the first lager (LAGER: light, bubbly, served cold, the forerunner of Amercan beer) ever devised, go and get the stuff sold in the green bottle from Pfilz, Czech Republic (from where the term "pilsener" is derived) Can't remember the name of it right now, but it is my fave, outside of the stuff I have made. Remembered: "Pilsener Urquel"

Enuff, already!!

Regards, sse

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]