I smoked up some sticks from Cuban Crafters in Miami. Readers digest type review;

Cuban crafters cabinet (I smoked various sizes) I thought these were damned good tasting. They tend to canoe, but they're powerfull and very tastey.

Cuban crafters cupido criollo. This is hands down my favoite from CC. Much like the cabinet, just a little better in taste. awesome, and reasonably priced

Don Kiki white and brown labels - both very good tasting. Kiki red and green labels - yawn.

Medina 1959. I've only smoke one of these, so it might not be fair here, but I thought this one was bad. It is supposed to be the flagship stoggie of CC. I let this stick sit in the humi for 3 weeks before I smoked it. I'm not sure how to describe it, plywood or sawdust. Hopefully others had/have better luck, as I know CC prides thenselves in this one.

Cuban crafter contraband. These sticks are stupid spendy. Not my type of go to everyday smoke, but definatley a good tasting cigar. decent burn, draw as well as taste. But they're $300 something per 25.

Arte Cubano (Honduras) 7x48 - These are dogshit. A friend and myself smoked a couple of these, and we both agree it was a total waste of $40. I have about 21 of these left if anyone wants them or actually likes them, if so PM me. Otherwise they're going in the garbage. Unless my dog wants to chew on 'em.

CC cupido tuxedo. These are spendy, like $7 ea. I've only smoke one, so again take this with a grain of salt, but for the flavor they offer, they should be sold in cheap bundles at about $2 per. This one tasted "okay", but not $180 per 25 okay.

Barak, per your recomendation I smoked up a 5 pack sampler of rocky patels, ordered from Thompson, and I thought they were pretty good. Thanks.

Do it today. Tomorrow there may be a law against it.
NRA Life Member