B&C tubes are usually sinister in the accuracy department and the 16" .920" S/S non-fluted,is all but free in pricing.

In everything but a Hogue,I float the action and FL the barrel,with the McMillan Anschutz Sillywet being my default favorite. The Hogue is a drop-in and run scenario,which do bear fruit.

Rather than replace triggers,I'm happy to stone the existing and perhaps respring same. I'm a fan of a TG mounted overtravel stop,for double-taps or longer stitches.

For the loot,the Weaver T-09 base is tough to beat,as it's cross slotted and will greedily accept a multitude of ring types. I'm hip on Leupie PRW's and their generous surface area beneath the ring caps and I've yet to shoot any loose in any application.

I've a good sized herd of 10/22's(and a pair of AMT's) and am very hip on what a good 10/22 can reliably do................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."