Thanks for all the prayers and offers. Right now we are fine, living under a bridge along a major highway is getting old, but the PX is stocked well enough and we get one hot meal a day. The only big issue we have is that we can't get money from disbursing because our S-1 lost the split pay roster for the entire Bn and it will take at least one more payday to the accounts to open.

Other than that things are fine. Our company has been extended in it's mission on the highways twice so far and we are making regular runs into the base to allow Marines to change uniforms, take a shower, and get to the PX (like they have any money). I will have a couple of "adventures" to pass one once we get back to the base on a rotation, but that could be more than 2 weeks down the road. If we get the next mission I think we will I will start telling tall tales next time I'm in for a day.

Take care all,
Bob

"This country, this world, the [human] race of which you and I are a part, is great at having consensuses that are in great error." Rep. John Dingell (D-MI)