I saw a domestic pig shot with a .44 Mag. This hog was shot because he was sick to the point of dying and the owner didn't want him infecting the whole herd of swine. The danged thing ran all over the place, all up amongst the other pigs and was shooting out blood like it was going out of style, squealin' to beat the band. All my buddy who shot him could do was stand there slack-jawed and watch as he thought the mighty .44 was like unto the hammer of Thor and should've smited the sickly porker where he stood. The farmer who owned the animal grabbed the .44 away whilst cussin' and ran up on the pig and shot him in the head, ending the melee. I guess I'm cold-blooded, but even though I had my own revolver holstered at my side, all I could do was lmao. The guy had shot him up behind the shoulder, like you would a deer, if you wanted the deer to run 50 yards into the woods and then lay down and die where you couldn't find it! Anyway, regardless of caliber, I'm a big believer in head shots on a hog and neck shots on deers.

Sorry. Y'all would've had to have been there.