Hey guys! ok I have never shot a deer. (poor bambi lol) Kangaroos are in my opion a soft skin animal. They are not too hard to kill, but in saying that they can get quite big eg big red roos easy over 6ft and very very soild. Skippy the grey kangaroo on the TV show is the average size for a grey roo. Some pro roo shooters sell the roos for meat and for their skins. I just leave them where they fall so pigs come to eat the roos and I wait to kill pigs. I have shot roos with my 22lr. Either a head shot or in the chest. Chest is first option. I personally think unless you are a good shot I wouldnt use anything under a 222.
They are a wonderful animal. I dont shoot them any more. No sport in that. I just stick to feral pests now. But they are nice to eat in meat pies. Not sure if I could eat a croc though!
Dingoes 9 times out of 10 you wont even see them. They are very smart and cunning. I will never shoot pure dingoes,I am not a sook but I do respect them alot. Some people have them as pets, but they are a truely one man dog. If you are after a dog with alittle dingo then get a Blue Cattle Dog or a Red One. They are very very smart. Real cattle dogs howl like a dingo, and if you are noy used to it they can scare the crap out of your friends. I have agreat story if you want to hear it.
Hope I have answered all your questions.
Thanks

Our F1-11 gets retired this week. What a shame.