I use a ladder test thats a little different. I load enough to repeat on a follow up day to see if result compare. I've had loads on one day out shoot everything the next time out. Got more brass coming to check out the 4064 and had the Varget already loaded. If you have some of the same loads and don't put them in because they are here, jump in, a repeat is confirmation they work. I'm sure there are more than me interested in this, the IMR 4064, Varget, AA 2520, and RL-15 are all pretty close in speed. Looking to see if they are any out there with a little slower burning powder. I want to try out some RL-19. Got Retumbo, h100V, and H1000 I was looking at, also. See a lot of loads out there with the heavier bullets in these slower powders. Would be nice to come up with enough loads for a sticky for this little speed ball. May have to find me a heavy barrel and see what this caliber is all about. Been playing with the 30's to long and about wore my 223's out I've shot them for so long. This has energized me to play once again.

A veteran is someone who, at one point in his or her life, wrote a blank check made payable to "The United States of America" for an amount of "up to and including my life."