THats what I was saying about others too, WOA is a national champion, not only a competitor, his name is well known at the nationals as civilian champ more than a few times... his stuff drives tacks. And it doesn't cost the 1900...

But we've done this discussion time and again, if folks want to pay more and feel better for same performance thats fine.

Bushmaster having a custom shop is enough of a joke that I won't even look. I"ve driven ARs for a long time now and have a few accolades of my own over the years at nationals, even having beaten a 10 time national champ... Bushmaster and custom shouldn't even be in the same phrase. And lets not start on their "match" triggers...

Of course the way I get to cheaper is buy a standard lower, yank the trigger put a good tuned RRA or other trigger in it, that was leaving me around 350 bucks. Most any upper WOA sells will be 1000 bucks give or take even with a Krieger(which is same quality as Rock) I'd still come in less than 1900.

The beauty of this post is that it seems you got what you wanted AND it drives tacks evidently. Thats the whole goal.

I know I'll swap barrels out as not all are quite the same even from teh top makers, if my WOA/WOP uppers won't shoot 5 shot groups of 2-3 inches or less at a full 600 yards.

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....