rockinbbar, very nice looking AR and I really like the paint job.

but I gotta agree with rost on this one , there guns are way over priced for what you are getting. Below is there price and what the gun comes with

MFR 18" Predator
The MFR Predator came about because our love of coyote hunting. Every fall through spring we get out as much as we can to chase down the elusive hunter.

One thing that bothered me when I was out during the early fall and spring here in Arizona was wearing electronic muffs while hunting. It gets rather warm and wearing those muffs were very uncomfortable. We decided to make a custom AR-15 just for chasing coyotes and other predatory animals.

What we did is turned the barrel so there is no muzzle device. We also put a 11degree target crown on the barrel, which enhances the accuracy of these great shooting barrels.

Our first prototype was delivered to a friend here in Arizona and he got amazing accuracy with it. Clint put on a US Optics scope and shot 1/2 MOA group his first outing. Now I'm having a hard time getting it back from him. Happy Hunting Clint!!

Features:

■18" Rock Creek Stainless 1-8 Twist Barrel
■Standard Mil-Spec Trigger
■Aluminum Free Float Tube
■A-1 Stock
$1899

*All configurations are done to Specialized Dynamics specifications, not military specifications

Stock Upgrades
Magpul PRS $250
Magpul UBR $250

Trigger Upgrades
JP Trigger $179
Timney Single Stage Trigger $225

Handguard Upgrades
Yankee Hill Free Float Rifle Rail $122
Daniel Defense M4 Rifle Rail $259

Bobcat photo
Hover here, then click toolbar to edit content

As rost said the only outstanding part of that set up is the rock barrel and they want 1899.

I would take an Armalite M15 T with the nat. match trigger any day over that and the Armalite is 1299. retail.

Not trying to knock what you have as it sounds like it is an awesome shooter but their guns are way over priced IMO.

[Linked Image]
"Until one has loved an animal, part of their soul remains unawakened."