Originally Posted by Grasshopper

Which reminds me of a story (true): My buddy took his 17 yr old son out hunting. When they came in, he didn't see him unload his rifle. When he queried the kid, the kid said he already did. So he asked him how many rounds he had... And the kid reached in his pocket and took out two rounds. He said: "That all you got?" The kid answered: "I only need one, but I brought two in case I made a bad shot and need a follow up."

Grasshopper

That's a classic. smile

I can remember another true story about a guy (real genuine dipshit) on a trophy rut muzzleloader elk hunt that didn't even bring a possibles bag, so he had to stuff everything in his pockets. He lost his extra caps whilst dropping dukie in the woods... which remained undiscovered until he needed a second shot to finish a huge 7x7 bull. I'm too ashamed to tell the story of the rodeo that ensued... but it lasted nearly 8 hours and involved at least one trip all the way back to civilization and a near heart attack for the hunter. I wasn't there, I would have knocked him cold with the butt of his rifle and left him lost in the woods...

"Your range of experience runs that gamut from A to B, plus you're a nitwit. That's a hard combination to overcome, though some people try." - JB