Yes, thank you, I will step inside for a while, now that you've opened the door.

Just to clear things up, AkMtnHunter does NOT work at or own Wiggy's. So your snake stick ain't workin', DP4.

I own Wiggy's-Alaska, and I'm the guy that Patrick bought the bag from to get ideas for his design for the Slick Bag. Even went so far as to fill it with Climashield!

Now I guess the only thing slick about it is a guy will label himself a cold sleeper when it doesn't keep him warm!

That is because it is TOO light! As in not enough insulation. Hello! You either want a light bag or a bag that works, you can't have both.

If your blood pressure is going up as you read this then you know how I feel when I check a Wiggy thread that gets ambushed by a bunch of cowards.

(wink)

Taylor

Wow you seem to be the almighty expert on sleeping bags. You even know how to tell people there cold or warm in every sleeping bag. Slick bag temp rating seems to work for every owner i have talked too. I guess every other bag is a piece of [bleep] compared to a Wiggy's.