My favorites...

Upper end of what I like (older isn't better, just tastes more like what it was casked in.) Nadurra is a very good highland that is delicate and sophisticated. This is what single malt Highlands are all about. Its "Cask Strength" meaning it is NOT fortfied to make specific gravity. This is pure whisky, as God intended you to drink.

[Linked Image]

My daily sippin whiskey

Sometimes also called French Oak Finish. A little fuller bodied, goes damn good over ice, and its not so expensive that if you accidentally drink half a fifth you won't hate yourself in the morning.
[Linked Image]

Then there's the "my Irish family is coming over for dinner" whiskey. We're Scotch Irish BTW wink

Which is a very well blended younger whiskey that makes a fabulous 'Ditch' Its about 5 bucks more than Johnny Black, and lightyears better. I think its primarily blended with Highlands, but you can detect a hint of maybe 12YO Islay in there too. Definately fuller bodied, and an easy one for poser whiskey drinkers to love (You know the type, they drink 35 doller/fifth Hoser whiskey or bourbon and think they're 'well rounded')
[Linked Image]

I'm Irish...

Of course I know how to patch drywall