I have owned more mid-price and high end rimfire bolt action rifles than I care to recall and in My experience have noticed that it's not uncommon for these $1000+ rifles to have functioning issues, it might be feeding, extraction or ejection but it seems every time I invest My money in a new rifle it has issues of some sort or another, My latest headache is a very expensive Cooper Mod 57M, at $1450.00 you would think the thing would at least be able to feed the last cartridge out of the magazine without jamming, but evidently I'm expecting too much cause it can't, My last headache before the Cooper was a brand new Weatherby Mk XXII (Anschutz 1416) that half the time couldn't even eject a spent case, it would just flip the case straight up and more times than not it would settle in the ejection port and cause a jam when I try to feed the next round out of the mag, this was My 5th try with the 64 action so I knew going in that the 64 was a notoriously bad ejector, it had been several years since my last try at one of these and I had hoped that Anschutz had dealt with this problem by now, wrong!. I have owned Kimber rifles (both Oregon and New york) three CZ 452's, all of these rifles had ejection problems. I have owned a few Sako finnfire and a couple Quad rifles and never really had any issues but I just learned recently that Beretta (in all their wisdom) decided not to import the Sako Quads anymore. What I'd like to have is rather simple, in My opinion anyway, I want a super accurate bolt action rimfire that simply does it's job and functions without issues. I'd like to read some opinions on this subject, maybe I can get some kind of consensus as to what I might try next.......Thanks VaHillbilly.