Not so, I have on some ranches in the are but not on the Frying pan, The biggest deer are on the Kermit ranch..The problem is misunderstood because the oil company had 5 ranches in the area and the deer on the Kermit ranch are the biggest..

I have pictures that I can send to you off several of these ranches and some brochures but I am not going to post them. I don't have the time or where to fore to do that..I can send you some pictures that are 3 years old to your email but older pics seem to upset some for some reason, or I can send you brochures from one of the ranches..

I really don't care to get into all this crap with Lindsey or anyone, if someone wants to know what I have and what it costs then contact me direct..This internet stuff is getting pretty old and I just don't want to deal with it..I'll retire first, but be assured my base clientele is enough to support me the rest of my life...and I don't need a witch hunt, or folks that have no clue judging me..I just don't have to take it anymore, one of the niceites of age....

As an edit, I see the usual Lindsey Drummond MO cropping up, that is getting all his butt buddies, folks we have never heard of seldom hear from showing up to support old Lindsey..Typical, typical..they come crawling out of the woodwork..

That is why I refuse to comply..its a rigged deal.

Last edited by atkinson; 04/29/10.