SU-this is just me and for how I hunt, where I hunt and such. But when ranges get long I either have the time to get the good angles and or I don't shoot. IMO too many things can go wrong for me with my ability with a gun that I don't wanna take anything but a very good angle especially at the longer ranges.

Once again this is just me but as the range gets longer the room for shooter error gets greater and I want precision at long range. Bad angles, hurry up and shooting and not waiting for a decent angle just isn't in my book. But then again I'm one of those who won't shoot at a fleeing animal in the timber when they're on bad angles either. Been my experience that it's easier to hit something that won't get the job done and or will make getting the job done tough and isn't fair to the animal so I won't do it.

But then again that is just me and my way and all gotta go about this in a manner that works for them.

Guess my point is, if I have a good enough angle to shoot with a bigger gun then I have a good enough angle to shoot with my 6/06.

Just my way and you know me well enough to know I'm not dog piling on you my friend.

Dober

"True respect starts with the way you treat others, and it is earned over a lifetime of demonstrating kindness, honor and dignity"....Tony Dungy